In this Raspberry Pi course for beginner you’ll learn everything explained in detail. A step-by-step guide for a good and easy start with it. You will learn all about the interfaces, technical details, installation and configuration of the operating system and smaller software and hardware based projects. Everything is explained in a way, that is easy to understand for an absolute Raspberry Pi beginner.
Your advantages as an Affiliate
– Teaser video for high conversion rates
– banner ads
– Social Media Images
Apply now for “The for beginners” video course …
… and get started right away!
Go to Affiliate Support page (Click)
target groups are:
– Raspberry Pi Interested parties
– Technology Blog Reader
– Technology enthusiasts
– Company and
– computer schools
In order to enable so many website operators and list owners to participate in the partner program, I offer a special service for target group-specific advertising.
For these sales partners, I provide tailor-made advertising materials such as squeeze pages, industry-specific banners and newsletter texts upon prior request (mail to email@example.com).
What you will learn?
- 🔌 Install and configure a Raspberry Pi with or without a monitor (headless)
- 💯 Over 100 quiz questions – test your new knowledge after each lesson
- 💡Which useful software and hardware projects already exist?
- 🤔 Which model is the right one for me?
- ❓What is a Raspberry PI?
- 🛒 Where can I buy a Raspberry Pi + accessories?
- 📊 Technical data and interfaces of the Raspberry PI 3B+
- 🖥️ What can I do with this after the first start?
- Downloading the operating system from the Internet
- Installation of the operating system with Etcher on the microSD card (Mac + PC)
- Installation of the operating system with NOOBS
- Configuration of the Raspberry Pi with a monitor
- Configuration of the Raspberry Pi without a monitor (headless installation)
- MicroSD card backup & recovery
- MicroSD card deletion (Mac + PC)
- Which easy software-based projects are available?
- Software Project: PI-Hole as network-wide advertising blocker
- Software Project: Homebridge (Example: Lamp Control)
- Software Project: Webmin for system administration
- Software project: RetroPi (game console) + KODI (media center)
- Which sensors can I connect to the Raspberry Pi?
- Hardware Project: Camera module
- Hardware Project: Soil moisture module
- Hardware Project: Light sensitivity module
- Hardware Project: Laser beam module
- Introduction to programming with Scratch
- Introduction to programming with Thonny (Python)
What is a Raspberry Pi?
- Be able to use a PC or Mac
- Download files from the Internet
- Install applications on your PC or Mac
For which people is this video course?
- Technically interested users
- People who enjoy trying new things
- People who want to discover a new hobby for themselves
About The Instructor
Axel Mammitzsch has been active in IT support for computer users for over 15 years. For him, explaining complicated things in simple terms is part of his daily work.
In his books and video courses he does not explain boring theory from experts for experts, but explains everything practic…
click here OFFICIAL PURCHASE LINK to avoid risk free purchase