10 easy to practice tips for Whitening of Skin
10 easy to practice tips to for Whitening of Skin
Having fair skin is a secret wish many harbor in their hearts. Internet has many tips and tricks to share when it come to whitening of skin techniques but it is impossible to try almost every single one of it. Here we present a tried and tested list of skin lightening remedies that will yield guaranteed results.
According a recent survey done by the dermatological society almost 88% women do not know their skin type and hence do not know which products to use. The so-called-must-have skin regime work only when used on the right skin type. Hence, get to know your skin type and then focus on products.
Tips and tricks for Whitening of Skin:
Skin lightening can be done using masks, massages and scrubs.
Face masks for skin lightening:
- Papaya and honey Mask- Papaya contains the enzyme papain and alpha hydroxyl acids that remove impurities and give the skin a great glow. Honey has antibacterial properties hence protects the skin. Mix the papaya pulp with 1 tbsp of honey, apply on face and keep for 20 minutes. Wash using cold water. Repeat every night to see faster results.
- Dried orange peel and curd- Vitamin C in the orange peels helps with depigmenting thus whitening the skin. Grind the sun dried orange peels and use this powder along with curd to make the facemask. Apply and keep on face for 20 minutes. Use warm water to wash face.
- Tomato, oatmeal and yogurt face mask- Many swear by this mask as it eliminates sun tan and gets rid of dead skin cells. Oatmeal also makes up as natural scrub that exfoliates the skin. Apply this face and keep for about 20 minutes. Rinse using warm water and repeat thrice a week for best results.
Massages for Whitening of Skin:
Massaging the skin of the face improves blood flow in the area.
- Milk massage- Using milk and few drops of lemons as massage base instantly revives the face and gives great natural glow. Repeat three times a week for best results.
- Essential oils for Skin whitening-Rose hip, Carrot, Neroli, Orange and Lemon oil are a few essential oils that work well for skin lightening. Massaging the face with a few drops of these oils improve skin texture and skin tone. Be sure to massage for a good 20 minutes and do it right before going to bed.
Scrubs for Whitening of Skin :
- Aloe Vera and rice flour scrub- Rice flour is known as a great scrub and Aloe Vera has great antioxidant properties. Mix these two and scrub on the face for 5 minutes in circular motions. Wash face afterwards using cool water.
- Baking Soda- the most under rated ingredient in the beauty department is the baking soda. It has great antibacterial property and improves skin color like no other. Just mix 1tbsp of baking soda with water, apply over face and scrub. Repeat everyday for one week and you will notice the difference.
It is important to feel happy about who we are and embrace ourselves. Self grooming is as important as self care hence do not shy away from trying out new tips and tricks.