How to eat chocolate three times a day? For all the chocolate lovers out there, this article will tell you all about it. Here is a list of 10 delicious chocolate recipes that you can easily devour for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Let’s start with the most important meal of the day-
Breakfast: Oatmeal & Chocolate – Ok so you might think that oatmeal is a very regular breakfast and what’s so chocolaty about it. Here instead of shaved almonds or flaxseeds, we add dark chocolate which gives the much-needed crunch and taste. We suggest dark chocolate as it is of nutrient value.
- Chocolate granola- Breakfasts should be filling and nutritious. A deconstructed double chocolate granola bowl with oats, flaxseeds is your ultimate power fix. Your dose of fiber and carbohydrate will be provided by this dish. What do you think about this delicious chocolate recipe?
- Chocolate waffles- what can get more American than waffles? Dark chocolate infuses a great texture in the waffles and they get even more divine after topping them with berries and some cream. A sprinkle of cinnamon and few chopped nuts set this dish at a whole different level.
Here we will list out Lunch recipes. You will love how inventive it gets.
- Chocolate and chili- Yes, its Mexican chili and chocolate. Did you know that chocolate adds awesome flavor and depth to the chili that counterbalances its slight sourness? This is the ultimate comfort and this chocolate recipe is a must try.
- Chocolate chicken- it was found out ages ago that spices and chocolate share a special bond. In this chocolate recipes, the bond comes out to play and gives the chicken ample of mouth-watering flavors. The chicken is infused with cocoa and we ask ourselves can it get more divine?
- Salad- lunches are incomplete without salad. It will be odd to bit into chocolate chunks and veggies together so it is the salad dressing that’s unique here. The salad dressing is made using chocolate, olive oil, black pepper, and lemon. Who knew even chocolate can be used to make vegetables look great.
Dinner is served and it’s chocolate
- Ribs and chocolate- This recipe uses dark chocolate, chocolate stout, and ribs. The ribs are braised in the chocolate stout plus spices and glazed with dark chocolate. It is a very soulful dish that can satisfy any meat lover as well as chocolate lover.
- Chocolate risotto- This would sound more like pudding but is very Italian. The rice is cooked to the perfect creaminess and the chocolate adds on to the velvet texture of the dish. Crisp almond shavings are added to give this chocolate dish a crunch in every bite where one can enjoy the taste.
- Beef and chocolate- now, who knew these two, would gel so well. The beef is cooked with balsamic vinegar chocolate sauce. This tangy yet sweet combo gives the beef a unique taste that cannot be traded for any other. The dish is served up with some fried French beans.